Re: debian

On Sun, Dec 06, 2020 at 05:43:54PM +0000, Joshua Hagler wrote:
> I have an old 32 bit system on a laptop. Do you happen to have an older version for that system?

This list is primarily used for the people who run Debian's web presence. Your
question might be better asked on the debian-user list.

It will depend on the processor used in the laptop: Intel/AMD compatibility
now requires better than a Pentium class processor. [Coincidentally, there
is a thread over on Linux Weekly News (lwn.net) about precisely this topic at
the moment.

It will also depend very much on how much memory your laptop supports. In
general, using older Debian versions that are now out of support is not
recommended.

All the very best

Andy