Firefox ESR with NPAPI

could you send me this version of firefox? (firefox-esr_52.8.1esr-1_deb8u1_arm64.deb) I always downloaded it from the link below (it was even saved in my favorites).:
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/arm64/firefox-esr/download
firefox-esr_52.8.1esr-1_deb8u1_arm64.deb

However the Url is no longer valid and I don't have any copies of this package, and I can't find it anywhere on the internet either. I need this package because it is one of the latest versions that support NPAPI. If you can make the file available to me, I will save it in the cloud (so you don't risk losing this rare file).

Thanks for the help.

Enviado do Outlook