Re: Debian artwork Bullseye - not allowed ?

Hello, thank you for your reply Andrei.

"As far as I know certain IP addresses could be banned if they were used
by spammers in the past."

I am not a spammer, I do not understand... It is the first time I use this service, and it happens just after I tried to create an account.

I will wait a reply from www team.

Thank you.

JC