Re: Don't remove a site for a few days downtime

2020년 6월 27일 (토) 오후 12:02, Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@debian.org>님이 작성:

> Hello,
>
> Sebul, I already commented about your removal of the unconnected site
> "KLDP" on the debian-l10n-korean list and reverted your change. But
> you removed it again in 52dd2bb9 without saying anything.
> Additionally, you changed other languages that you are not in charge
> of. Stop doing that.
>
> You shouldn't remove unconnected pages just for a few days downtime.

Sebul, I noticed that you did the same thing again in commit:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/48e025b38479750cf2a1fe6fd54f4c22f01ce61d

You replaced the FOLDOC links with Wikipedia ones just at the moment
when you can't connect to FOLDOC. Stop editing like that.

--
Changwoo Ryu