Re: transignore file

(removed -i18n list)

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 21:25:01 -0300
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana wrote:

> On the page [1] there is this topic:
> I created the .transignore file [2] on portuguese/security/2020/ but
> it's not clear to me what should happen now.
> I was waiting the files added on .transignore would not be listed on
> this stat page [3]
> I can't read perl code, so I don't know if the module TransIgnore [4] is
> working here [5].
> [1] https://www.debian.org/devel/website/uptodate.en.html
> [2]
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/blob/master/portuguese/security/2020/.transignore
> [3] https://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/pt#untranslated-news
> [5] https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/blob/master/stattrans.pl

searching "transignore" in the script and found only these
(the number is line number):
28:use Webwml::TransIgnore;
79:my $transignore = Webwml::TransIgnore->new($opt_w);
88:foreach (@{$transignore->global()}) {
175:	next if $transignore->is_global($file);

according to this, it now cares only the "global" one.
note that testing on the production machine is not recommended

--
victory
no need to CC me :-)