Re: Brokenlink and nice addition -- laptopwithlinux.com

Hi Chris and laptopwithlinux people,

Chris Zeegers <chris-zeegers@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi Debian Team,
>
> First of all, very nice and easy page with the collection of vendors who supply laptops with Debian! https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed
>
> Anyway I found a dead link (403) on the page 'PD Software s.r.o,' - http://www.pdsoftware.eu/. This link gives a 403 forbidden message. I dont think this company exists anymore.
>
> Now that I am emailing you anyway, I might have a good addition for this page. I bought a laptop with Debian pre-installed at LaptopwithLinux in The Netherlands in February. Nice service and works out-of-the-box with Debian 10:
>
> company name: Laptop with Linux
> email address: info@laptopwithlinux.com
> phone number: +31850606000
> fax number (optional): none
> country: The Netherlands
> Ships internationally: Yes
> snail mail address (optional):
> Laptop with Linux
> Demmersweg 86
> 7556BN Hengelo
> Overijssel, The Netherlands

Thanks for your mail.
I will try to find out, what happened to 'PD Software s.r.o,' and eventually
remove them from the list.

Regarding "Laptop with Linux" company:
the normal process is, that the company sends a request to us, asking to be
added to the list.
So, we will need to ask them first :-)
(added them to CC)

@laptopwithlinux.com people:
we received a nice mail from one of your customers, that you sell computers
with Debian OS pre-installed.
Maybe you are interested in being listed on our list of
"Computer vendors that pre-install Debian" under
https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed ?
(also available in Dutch:
https://www.debian.org/distrib/pre-installed.nl.html )

Feel free to sent us a confirmation of the data, you want to be displayed
to preinstallvendors@debian.org, if you have interest.
Thanks for your support anyway!

Best regards from Germany
Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076