Re: Marking incompletely translated pages

Hi,

Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@debian.org> wrote:
> 2020년 3월 18일 (수) 오후 6:46, Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>님이 작성:
> > To fix the situation for you, I assume you can set the header to something
> > like
> > #use wml::debian::translation-check translation="xxxyyyzzz"
> > (along with a comment in the next line saying why you changed the hash).
> > That should result in the above warning being displayed for that page.
>
> I already tried it. When I tried to change the hash to wrong
> "INCOMPLETE-<hash>" then it failed to build the .ko.html page, with
> this error:

Ok, so the inserted value has to be a valid complete commit hash.
In that case, you could look into the history of the english page and take
for example the oldest value you find there.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076