Re: How to contact adminstrator for debian forums....

Hi Donnie

El 17/3/20 a las 12:13, Donnie Dureau escribió:
> Hi,
>
> Many thanks for taking the time to read this.
>
> As a new user of debian 10, I have a few outstanding issues I'd like to resolve in the debian forums.
>
> However, I'm finding it very difficult register an account, and would like to contact the board administrator.
>
> Could you point me to a contact for the debian forum.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Warm regards,
>
> Donnie

Thanks for choosing Debian!

I've gone to forums.debian.net, then to the bottom, it appears a link
"The Team", I clicked on it, it says I need to be registered, but I
entered incorrect information in the sign in and got this message:

You have specified an incorrect username. Please check your username and
try again. If you continue to have problems please contact the [Board
Administrator](forumadmin@forums.debian.net)

So it appears the mail to contact is that one: forumadmin@forums.debian.net

Hope that helps,

--