Re: (fwd) Please update the list of listmasters

Hi all,

在 2020-03-03二的 23:56 +0100,Hanno 'Rince' Wagner写道:
> Hi,
>
> Charles Plessy saw that my name is missing as one of the listmasters
> on our Website about the Organisation,
> https://www.debian.org/intro/organization.
>
> Could you please add my Name (Hanno Wagner) to the team of Listmasters?

Updated by Carsten Schoenert:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/commit/c5d5e42ad4586f5d4b23e2219974c4b2d0064577
. It may take up to 4 hours for the changes to be reflected on the website.

You are also welcome to further submit Merge Requests at
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests if you find
any other outdated contents on the website.

--
Cheers,
Boyuan Yang