Re: Tidy validation failed

Hi,

Boyuan Yang <byang@debian.org> wrote:
> > To trigger a new build of the Chinese page, we could do another commit for
> > the
> > Chinese source code, and indeed I found something, that looks incorrect to
> > me
> > in chinese/distrib/pre-installed.wml
> > (This spurious line is not the reason for the missing-build situation from
> > above, but we should fix it, if it's wrong, anyway.)
>
> Thanks, now I know that we were hit by that old bug again. I'm going to
> trigger a rebuild manually. All those existing grammar are valid, BTW.

Sorry for asking again: what's the meaning behind this
	並提供以下<tw資訊>:
?
What is effectuated by that?

Moreover, there is a closing </p> tag missing after that line, you can
fix that as well, to trigger a rebuild.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076