Re: events/material and events/materialS / Re: Broken link - Debian Flyers

Hello,

Le 24/02/2019 à 17:34, Joost van Baal-Ilić a écrit :
> On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 03:29:28PM +0100, Laura Arjona Reina wrote:
>> If these old materials should be kept,
> Is e.g.
> https://www.debian.org/events/materials/business-cards/
> anywhere in a vcs?
>
> I still use that (well, a fork of it) for my personal business cards.
>
> I like https://www.debian.org/events/materials/tshirts/morons.tar.gz very much,
> it would be cool if that could be made better discoverable.
>
>> my proposal is that they are
>> hosted in the  https://debian.pages.debian.net/debian-flyers/ site
> or maybe in a new https://debian.pages.debian.net/events-materials/ or some
> name like that?
For me, moving the "events/materials" to debian.pages.debian.net with a
Salsa repository is a good idea.

In a new project or with debian-flyers repository, I don't know, but the
two is much linked.

> PS: other grand idea: stick all events marerials somewhere in some new repo @
> salsa (I should ask my friend for his sources for the 'apt install anarchism'
> shirt, too), one day publish it as a debian package too (install stuff in
> /u/s/doc/events-materials/), so that we can use the bts for tracking
> bugs/suggestions for improvements.

It's look like the refcard package (also materials usable in booth),
good idea.

Regards,

Alban