Web team sprint in Getafe (Madrid), 15-17 March 2019

Hi all
I'm proposing to organise the Debian Web Team sprint on 15-17 March 2019.
I have created a wiki page:

https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2019/DebianWebTeam

and sent more details (exact location, more details about the
accommodation options) to the people that already expressed interest.

There is work place up to 10 people.

There is no budget yet.

If you are planning to come:
* add yourself to the wiki page
* participate in the creation of the group agenda
* create your personal agenda
* provide (e.g. mail to me) estimation of your costs and needs so we can
figure out the budget ASAP and make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Kind regards,
--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona