Page Error - Cross References of Debian Security Advisories

Hi Folks,

First for the great job you are doing !!

I’m speaking on behalf of many of my friends in the security community , we have noticed that the page https://www.debian.org/security/crossreferences.en.html is not rendering CVEs & Debian DSA anymore.

Is it a temporary bug ? Or you guys you are deprecating this extremely useful cross-reference page :(

Thanks again for any clarification from your side.

Best Regards

NJ/
@toolswatch