Documenting installer issues for jessie LTS

I recently discovered a bug in the installer (#908711).  During
installation with network sources enabled, security update are normally
installed.  However, this didn't include updates that depend on a new
binary package, due to a kernel or library ABI change.

I fixed this bug in unstable and in a stable update that will be
included in Debian 9.6.  However, since there are no stable updates
during the LTS period, this bug will remain unfixed in the installer
for jessie.

I have updated the wiki LTS/Installing page and added post-installation
steps to install the missed upgrades.  However, I wonder whether it
would be helpful and possible to update the release notes or other
official documentation at this stage?

Ben.

--
Ben Hutchings