packages.debian.org git moved to salsa

    Hi,

 the packages.debian.org git now is moved to salsa under
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/packages

 If you need access for translation work and don't have yet, please
speak up and let us know so we can add you.  I'm still trying to figure
out how that ACL thing works, but I expect it to be pretty easy from
what I know from other sites.

 Enjoy,
Rhonda