Packages.d.o src on Salsa? (Was: Re: A translation error in Chinese (simplified) version on https://packages.debian.org/)

在 2018年5月11日星期五 CST 上午9:41:02,Paul Wise 写道:
> On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 9:46 PM, 朱家贝 wrote:
>

> > There is a error on the package website page: The introduction of the
> > item
> > "游戏(Game)" is "这些程序装完以后可以用来消谴娱乐。", but"消谴" should be "消遣".
>

> Thanks, could you discuss this with the Chinese translation team?
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese/

Ack. As a Chinese user I think that fix is reasonable. I have committed the
corresponding fix on git repo at
https://anonscm.debian.org/git/webwml/packages.git.

Besides, I think that typo might not be the biggest problem. I know that
packages.d.o source code was hosted under Alioth webwml group. However, I
really have no idea that where was it migrated after the Alioth decommission.

Basically I am raising two issues here:

* Where was packages.git repository migrated, or if that migration has not
taken place, where should we put it on Salsa? (perhaps
https://salsa.debian.org/groups/webmaster-team/ ?)

* Is there anyone that have access to running packages.d.o instance and could
help push the fixes onto the machine?

--
Thanks,
Boyuan Yang