LUMBER YARD AUCTION THIS IS HUGE

Pyramid Auction LLC working in conjunction with World Wide Auction Inc. To bring you this unique wood liquidation auction. Do not bid if you are not prepared to remove these items on the specific days do yourself a favor and avoid any problems resulting from no shows. those will be turned over to courts for collection. This auction STARTS TO CLOSE AT 8:00PM (CST) at a rate of 3 lots per minute, starting at lot number 1. Questions please call the pyramid crew. 469-334-8443.
GO TO WORLD WIDE AUCTION GROUP WEBSITE TO SEE THESE ITEMS
http://worldwideauctiongroup.com
We hope you had a great Christmas Holiday. You are very important to us and thank you for making us number one in our market. We are working hard to bring you these sales and we haven't let up bring more great deals to the table through this Holiday season. No slowing up for us. we want to keep you busy.
Your bidder number works on all our websites we manage if you are having problems dont hesitate to call Shaina our website admin to help her number is  Site Admin. Technical Assistance Call Shaina (940) 284-5242
Below are the many auctions we have running on Dallas Online Auction Company Website our affiliates.
go to http://dallasonlineauctioncompany.com
1, Closing today AUCTION HOUSE END OF YEAR SEASONAL & GIFT ITEMS !!!!!DON'T MISS THE GREAT ITEMS
2, SHORT NOTICE AUCTION ENDS- WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 27TH at 10AM Wheeler Dealers Auction House
3, ENDS--WEDNESDAY NIGHT DECEMBER 27TH @ 7:00 PM TREASURE CITY AUCTION COMPANY GREAT ESTATE SALE! SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
4, A MUST SEE BUILDING MATERIALS AUCTION
ENDS Thursday December 28th 10am Carpet & Flooring Liquidators Business Redirection Inventory Liquidation Auction. Red & White Oak Hardwood Flooring, Over 20,000sf Carpet Remnants, Subway Tile, Clark Forklift And More
5, SALE ENDS - THURSDAY DECEMBER 28TH @ 7PM! LOTS OF GENERAL MERCHANDISE, RESALE LOTS AND MORE!! DALLAS COUNTY SURPLUS A SUB-FRANCHISE OF WHEELER DEALERS AUCTION HOUSE
WHATS HAPPENING ON DALLAS AUCTION GROUP? HERE IT IS..
YOUR DO IT YOURSELF WEBSITE. YOU CAN DO IT WE CAN HELP.
CALL Our Website Administrator Shaina Larson 940-284-5242
Do you need to get started with your own Auction.
TO SEE HOW YOU CAN DO IT YOURSELF.
http://dallasauctiongroup.com