Re: Wiki

Hi Nicky

El 13/12/17 a las 14:36, Nicky MADDISON escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to access the wiki but it keeps saying
>

>   Forbidden

The access to the wiki is blocked for certain IP addresses (e.g. the
ones provided by certain virtual private networks) as part of our
antispam filter.

If disabling the VPN is not an option for visiting wiki.debian.org,
maybe you can try to access using "tor" in top of it (e.g. installing
torbrowser-launcher (from contrib repo) which will donwload and install
Tor Browser).

Please user our Debian support channels for help or more details:
https://www.debian.org/support

Best regards

--
Laura Arjona Reina