Re: Cryptic website (scares away potential users)

Le 01/12/2017 à 08:39, Paul Wise a écrit :
> On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 6:16 AM, Stéphane Blondon wrote:
>
>> I think about inserting it in
>> https://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/index.en.html because it's the page
>> where Henrik was blocked.
>
> I expect that page will get deleted once the Debian CD team get around
> to updating their pages.

I watched the archive of debian-cd mailing list and I don't see messages
about that. Perhaps the work is done off list.
I wonder if it's useful to send a message to debian-cd to inform them?
Steve McIntyre reads both so perhaps it's enough?

> I think any list is liable to get outdated unless someone is willing
> to monitor the hardware industry and update it often forever.

I doubt someone wants/has the time to maintain it so I give up this idea.

Stéphane