Re: Problem link from https://manpages.debian.org/

On 09/23/2017 04:57 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
On Sat, Sep 23, 2017 at 5:31 PM, Richard Owlett wrote:

I clicked on the links titled
    Debian stretch
      <https://manpages.debian.org/contents-stretch.html>
    Debian stretch-backports
      <https://manpages.debian.org/contents-stretch-backports.html>

Neither link responded while similar links for jessie, testing, and unstable
worked as expected.

Both of these work for me now.

What you saw might have been due to the outage this morning:

https://lists.debian.org/msgid-search/20170923054314.dgqdyqsb3356boem@ftbfs.de

Looks likely as the first worked after I read your post but the second did not work initially, but did a few minutes later. It might also explain other problems which had me trying those links in the first place. I'll try tomorrow which will give time for the situation to settle and various caches to clear.

Thank you.