Re: https://packages.debian.org/stretch/zeitgeist-core - Broken Link?

Hello Phil

El 13 de septiembre de 2017 22:57:47 CEST, Phil <philipw@riseup.net> escribió:
>Hi all,
>
>I forgotten what the process is to report stuff like this so I'm gonna
>just
>send a quick email about it (sorry!).
>
>I noticed the link on this page (https://packages.debian.org/stretch/
>zeitgeist-core) seems to be a domain that's not in use anymore?
>
>The link in question is under: External Resources: Homepage [zeitgeist-
>project.com], which goes to http://zeitgeist-project.com/. I believe
>it's
>better to point to https://launchpad.net/zeitgeist-project.
>
>Phil

I believe this should be sent as a bug report to the zeitgeist package.
Maybe you can provide them a git patch or a diff of the file debian/control which is the one that contains that info:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/zeitgeist.git/tree/debian/control

The packages.debian.org site takes the info from zeitgeist so once the package is fixed, packages.debian.org will show the correct URL too.

Best regards

Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona