Wiki sources.list

Hello, There seems to be a problem with the urls shown
in the examples on the debian wiki.
https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList?action=show&redirect=sources.list
==============
I noticed the compliant , here:
http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=134251&hilit=+sources&start=15#p651748
I was going to try to edit it (the wiki) myself, but I could not get the url
to work either, and since I am not sure what would be correct, can not edit.
 Even though the urls in the sources .list example, are examples only,
it seems like they should be valid urls.
 Any way if someone knows what a correct example would be, and can take the
time to edit it, that would be nice.
 No need to reply, I am not a member of this list any more, I can check the
archives if I want.
 Thank you