SEO Proposal for Page Ranking in Google 1st Page

Hello Debian.Org Management Team,

I'm Garry Mclry (Digital Marketing Executive),

Do you want to improve your website performance and get ranked in top 10 to grow your business?

Do you want to increase more and more relevant visitors on your website?

If yes, then please let me know your website url and your top keywords if you have already for your business. Also please share some more details about your business, targeted area that will help us to analyze your website well. We will do a complete report on your website, keywords, targeted area that will show us which points we are missing and how we can fix it to improve your website performance. So you will be able to invest less money to grow your business to get ranked on the top of your competitors. Our team has good experience in internet marketing and they will help you, guide you to understand the process and will keep in touch with you with weekly reports updates.
I look forward to your positive response.

Thanks & Regards,
Garry Mclry
Digital Marketing Executive(SB).

PS: I am not spamming. I have studied your website, prepared an audit report and believe I can help with your business promotion.

---