CD vendors submissions from website working again

Hi all
I've been doing some tests to try to find out why the submissions done
in https://www.debian.org/CD/vendors/adding-form were not being sent
to cdvendors@debian.org

It seems that the offending lines were the ones masking the original
email in the "From" part of the email, and adding the header
"Reply-to". See commit:

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debwww/cgi.git/commit/?id=1ab8f3b3e2d75e1908850a2bb32d888c34f79338

(In this state the form was working), subsequent commits broke the
sumbissions again, and the current status, which is similar to the
commit I referenced, makes the form work again.

I don't know why with the "Reply-to" header the mails were not being
sent. Maybe the mail message is malformed or there is some restriction
in sendmail or Debian's mail system.

I also don't know why it was recommended to "override header sender to
avoid occasional badness". I just hope the form works well from now
on, or at least, if it breaks again, we can notice that it happened...

Cheers

--
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona