Re: Debian website's list of Distributions lacks gnewsense

On Wed, Feb 22, 2017 at 7:20 PM, Thierry Vilmart wrote:

> https://www.debian.org/misc/children-distros

This page is in the process of being deleted and re-created from scratch:

https://www.debian.org/derivatives/

> The list lacks the pure non-proprietary gnewsense Linus distribution
> http://www.gnewsense.org/Documentation/3/DifferencesWithDebian

More importantly, gNewSense is represented in the derivatives census:

https://wiki.debian.org/Derivatives/Census

We haven't yet discussed what the criteria for being listed on the new
derivatives list on the website will be, but I expect gNewSense's
unique nature will mean that it has a place there.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise