Re: question about debian.net

Hi there,

I was just checking in to see if you had received my email last week about debian.net

Did you get a chance to look over my guide? I'd love to get your thoughts on it.

Also, if you think it would add value to one of your posts, a link would be awesome!

Best,

Rob

PS - In case you don't have my earlier email, here is the page: https://websitesetup.org/create-blog/