Job info

How do I go about applying for a job with debian?, I want out of the job industry I’m currently working in cuz it has killed me inside for the past 13yrs, I want to do anything computers, but mostly system and os, but my nitch is networking, love it and am great at it, problem is I have no exp, I’m a visionary that will always push the envelope, without compromising system stability, and without compromising the intent and structure of the original system but am a firm believer in “EVERYTHING COULD AWALYS IMPROVE”, I am in love with debian and when I asked myself who I’d most enjoy working for the only answer is debian, its the only os that is worth……something more, just more, simple but more…. plz im not asking for money, im not asking for really anything, just a foot in the door, im tired of my mind going to waste flipping burgers…..tho I do it like a multiprocessor multi taking tasks, I just want to be better, and I believe debian could push to not only achieve my potential but push me far beyond it, ill work for free, idc I just want to be apart of literally the best OS ive ever encountered. I know that this really has no bearing on what could be done nor do you need me or my “noob” help but I need you and your help, debian is the reason I am who I am today, it literally improved me as a person in all aspects, I really appreciate you taking time to read this, as I know there are countless better things you could be doing with your time, and I appreciate any consideration you may give! I want to be an asset to debian, just using the os made me feel like family and I could never thank you enough!

MY CURRENT SET-UP:
Self Built Desktop: (only used for gaming and netflix)
-Asrock z77 pro3 motherboard
-Intel i5-3570k
-32gb ram
-Runs win8.1 right now with over 20 vm’s thru vbox (obviously can only run a few at a time, I top out with debian os [before win8.1 install] running 15 before it was too much)
-MSI NVidia gtx GeForce 1060
-Uses parrotos thru vbox for everything besides gaming

Toshiba Satellite c655-s5049: (G-pa gave to me)
-Using as a ssh/ftp/file server:
-System specs no upgrade
-Running Ubuntu 16.10 right now, just for ease, have ran debian, kali, parrot, and of course windows (blah)

Toshiba Satellite cl45-c4330: (Friend gave to me)
-Same as above but just using to write python comfortably from bed to not have to sit at a desktop
-Also the first time I had a computer that actually bricked me from uploading a Linux os, cuz it doesn’t have a cmos bios only efi, so nothing would correctly install, just would act like it wasn't getting the prompt to
move on to the grub, but after about 4 days of battle, I bended it to my will and got a Ubuntu compressed image to install, There is always a solution but you may just not be able to see it right away or think of it, really was great training even tho frustrating and I will NEVER get another Toshiba, b.s. what is going on to open source right now.

Pwn Phone:
-Nexus 5 rooted with pwn os installed

B&N Nook:
-Rooted with pacman os installed, using for python coding and ssh/ftp services.

Sincerely,
Memphismage
Christopher Dennis Gibbs
(319)504-1578 - ask for Jenny (No reason to lie, it’s my mom’s phone can’t afford to have one)