Advertisement Enquiry

Greetings,

I am Evans and I represent a multinational shopping company. We are interested in advertising on your website as we are now currently running an Ad campaign which includes Text and banner Ads and we would like you to be a part of it.We will be glad to form a long term business relationship with you and your website
.

Kindly revert back to us with Pricing and suitable Ad positions. If the price offered is suited then we will be very glad to maintain business relationship with you for as long as the website stays.

Looking to hear from you soon.

Thanks and regards,
Advertisement Department