Re: Debian.org

On 2016-12-23 07:26, José Gatica wrote:
> Hi friends:
>
> Why don't we work in a new design for Debian.org?
>
> We should thing about that, without external enterprises but with the
> community people. I'm sure there are so much people interested in help
> and work with us.
>
> Regards
I wonder why ?  I like the design as it is, There is
no reason for changing the design.
 What is the point in trying to fix something that is
not broken ?
 After getting comfortable with the site as it is I can
find my way around, the resources are well labled, etc.
 Changing the design would make everything confusing, besides
that there are all ready so many people that have put so much
into making it a excellent site, with the design they have choosen
and used for years, What would be the point in changing it ?
 I am not anybody important or anything, just a "Debian user"
but I like the Debian.org website just like it is, and it has
been a great help to me when I first started using Debian, and
continues to be very usefull when I need to look for information.
 To be honest I would hate to see any changes in the design.
 I don't know how others feel about it though.
from Garry