Salesforce Users list

Hi

Are you interested to Grap a recent released of Salesforce Users list with the Top Decision Makers information like Name, Email, Title, Phone and company etc to grow your business with genuine contacts.

And you can Slice/Segregate the List Accordingly Based on your requirement we can slice the list by Industries, Title, Regions, Employee Size, Revenue Size,

And Also we Can Provide you with the information of Other Top Big competitors such as:-

Autodesk

TIBCO

Adobe

BearingPoint

Cognos

And many more...

Once you confirm we will provide you with more information Counts, Cost, etc accordingly.

Regards,

Cristina Brown

Marketing Consultant

If you are not the right person, feel free to forward this email to the right person in your organization.
| List acquisition | Technology Lists | Email/Data Appending | Search Engine Optimization

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back “Leave Out" in a subject line

beacon