Is this correct ?

Hello,
 I was trying to answer someones questions
about the various Debian Wheezy releases,...they
were confused, and thinking that Debian 7.1 is the most
recent,...
 I started out explaining Debian 7.8 or .9 were
the most recent, but then when I was going to show
them some links, I stumbled onto this:
https://www.debian.org/releases/wheezy/
====
It says:quote:
 "Debian “wheezy” Release Information

Debian 7.11 was released June 4th, 2016. Debian 7.0 was initially released on May 4th, 2013. The release included many major changes, described in our press release and the Release Notes."
:end quote

   So now I am the one really confused, I thought Debian 7.1
was released back in  June 15th, 2013
Which is what it says here:
https://www.debian.org/News/2013/20130615
"Updated Debian 7: 7.1 released

June 15th, 2013 "

 Or is Debian 7.11 a differnt version, ? if that is the case,
I think some explanation to clarify this would be appropriate
on the web site.
  Thank you for your attention

--
Limpia