Re: Links error

Luckily, I found an updated link that brought me to the ftp server, and from there I was able to go to the parent directory (8.6.0 version). But all the others links weren't updated yet. I wish that you can fix the issue and thanks for answering quickly! I'm from Argentina so sorry for the mistakes in the message haha

El dom., 18 de sept. de 2016 22:14, limpia <limpia@openmailbox.org> escribió:
On 2016-09-18 19:44, Marco Richetta wrote:
> Hi guys, I was trying to download a Debian ISO and noted that the
> links (the majority) go to
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso
> [1] . The mistake is that in your server the folder that contains
> Debian isos was changed to the 8.6.0 version, so the link described
> above takes you to an error page. (The requested URL
> /debian-cd/8.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso was not
> found on this server.).
>
> Links:
> ------
> [1]
> http://cdimage.debian.org/debian-cd/8.5.0/amd64/iso-cd/debian-8.5.0-amd64-netinst.iso
It does seem like the website is not completely updated
yet,..
You can get it here:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/Debian8.6/
Or also look at this list:
https://www.debian.org/mirror/list
and see if the one you want to use has it.
--
¿Cómo no romper Debian :(Don'tBreakDebian)
https://wiki.debian.org/es/DontBreakDebian