Would you like a new article for your website?

Hi,

Did you know that the American Cancer Society predicts nearly 1.7 million new cancer cases this year? That means countless people will have their worlds turned upside down in 2016 alone.

If there is any silver lining in this situation, it’s that we have more information than ever on how to treat, cope with, and even prevent cancer. We put together a resource list that provides wonderful facts and insight for those with questions about cancer. Would you mind sharing these articles on your site (maybe here: http://www.debian.org/CD/http-ftp/)?

The Things I Wish I were Told When I was Diagnosed with Cancer

10 Ways to Help a Friend with Cancer

5 Ways Service Dogs Help People with Cancer

Talking with Children About a Loved One’s Cancer

Thriving as a Caregiver: Tools for Coping When a Loved One Has Cancer

The Guide to Top Cancer Fighting Foods

Navigating Cancer Care: How Cancer is Treated

A to Z List of Cancer Drugs

The Guide to Safe Pain Management: Addiction Prevention for Cancer Patients

Thanks for all you do to support those battling the disease! Please let me know by email if you don’t want us to email you again.

Thanks,

Kathleen

P.S. Would you like a customized article on this topic for your website?

Kathleen Carter // educatorlabs.org // k.carter@educatorlabs.org

2054 Kildaire Farm Rd. #204 // Cary, NC // 27518