Re: possible bug in packages.debian.org

Hi Paul,
thanks for your reply and confirmation of the issue in subject.

Do you (or others) know well these commands suggested?
Is there some command where I insert wireshark-gtk (or tshark, or
wireshark for qt version) and all happens automagically, with no user
interaction, on a non debian root system?

In my script that can occur, as it should treat all types of missing
files including libraries and configuration files, since  reported in
the stderr fd when trying to run the target program.
For this I depend on a reliable database, where I go with the missing
component of a package and get the name of the corresponding specific
package.

My hope is the reported problem be solved. It can be verified in any
browser and affects all users.

I prefer use, when possible, scripts using generic and universal
tools, mainly if not apreciable advantages otherwise.