Re: sources.list entry for roger

Hi,

JW IT <jw.it@gmx.net> wrote:
> Dear Debian Team
>
> I found an interest package, but i don’t know the sources.list entry.
> The package is in
>
> https://packages.debian.org/jessie/net/
>
> but the website have no info about the sources.list entry.

That's not the way how it works.
You don't need a sources.list entry specific for a special package,
you need one for a Debian release, like Jessie.

Under https://www.debian.org/mirror/ at the top you will find:

"If you don't know which mirror to use or your system moves around a lot,
you can use the mirror redirector service in your apt sources.list.
Use this address in your sources.list to use the mirror redirector:
http://httpredir.debian.org/debian   "

See http://httpredir.debian.org/

So you can use a sources.list entry like

	deb http://httpredir.debian.org/debian jessie main

for Debian Jessie.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .