Who's using Debian?

Dear Sir / Madam,

On your site debian.org you have a list of who's using Debian. We do use Debian and are fans of it, so it would be a honor to be mentioned in this list. I hope we supplied you with the right information below. If you need some other information or we can help in any other way we be glad to hear from you!

AlterWeb supplies
webshops based on Magento and quality hosting for Magento. We distinguish ourselves by focusing on security, speed, reliability and good service. Debian is used for all our servers, desktops and laptops. We have chosen Debian because of it's reliability, it has minimal consumption of resources and the great package manager (APT).

For our servers Debian is compiled from source for an optimal configuration. They are managed with Ansible and are a.o. equipped with NGINX, PHP, MySQL, Redis, Varnishe and New Relic. On the workstations run many different programs, such as Sublime, GIMP, Inkscape, FileZilla, Libre Office, Team Viewer, Opera, Chrome, Firefox, etc.

Best regards,

Martien Mortiaux
--
AlterWeb