Re: Problem with partnership form

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 12:00 AM, martin f krafft wrote:

> Who could put Catalyst on the website meanwhile?
>
> The partners programme is due for revision. It'll take a lot longer
> than we should wait to add new people.

We can hardly make other organisations Debian partners immediately
with no process. Especially since we have no clear criteria on what
level of contribution qualifies as a partnership and no agreements
with partners about what they will provide and what we will provide in
return. We need the partners team to exist before we can even start
thinking about forming new partnerships with companies or other
organisations.

PS: I don't know if you are on debian-sponsors-discuss or dpl-helpers
but there was some discussion there about this area of things
recently.

Of course, we could remove partners who are clearly no longer active
partners; for example these service partners don't appear to be
providing services to us now:

Brainfood
Telegraaf Media (alioth moved to Bytemark)
Mythic Beasts (we switched to Gandi)

I think the first step for any new partners team should be to
implement some mechanism for (semi-)automatically hiding partners who
no longer provide what they have agreed to provide.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise