Re: Our company at lists.debian.org

Hi,

MrHostman - Hans Korpershoek <hans@mrhostman.nl> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Our company name is mentioned on your webpage https://www.debian.org/users/com/bb-hosting. The name of our company BB-Hosting had been changed from BB-Hosting into MrHostman. Our office is not located in 'Montfoort' amymore. but in 'Alphen aan den Rijn'. Also the site url had been changed from http://www.bb-hosting.eu into https://www.mrhostman.nl. The domain bb-hosting.eu is not ours anymore.
>
> For these reasons we ask you to modify our company name BB-Hosting into MrHostman. The link for MrHostman is https://www.mrhostman.nl. Please also correct our location from Montfoort into Alphen aan den Rijn.

I have just changed this, for the english variant of the page.
The other languages are under the responsibility of their respective
translators, so it may take some time for the translations to be
updated.

The updated english page should be visible within the next hours.

Best regards
Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .