Re: Search error on packages.debian.org

On 1/14/2016 3:00 AM, Aurel Mihai wrote:
Hello,
search section doesn't work for jessie on
https://packages.debian.org .
For instance apache2 appears unavailable on jessie.
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=apache2&searchon=names&suite=stable&section=all

Thanks,

That link worked for me just now. It reported "You have searched for packages that names contain apache2 in suite(s) stable, all sections, and all architectures. Found 18 matching packages." All 18 were displayed.

I've seen a similar complaint on another group. I had no problem with that either.

I wonder if there is a geography or browser issue here.
I'm in southwestern Missouri, USA and browsing with SeaMonkey 2.26.1 under WinXP Pro (sorry about that ;). He was using iceweasel under Wheezy or later. Don't know his location.