Re: submission to debian who uses wiki page

Hi Miklos

El 19/11/15 a las 18:26, Miklos Quartus escribió:
> Hi there,
>
> We are 100% using Debian for our commercial platform and I am
> trying to submit information to the who uses debian wiki based on
> the description found at here:
> https://www.debian.org/users/#submissions .
>
> It reads on the page, 'In order to be added to this list, please
> include the following information in an email to
> <mailto:debian-www@lists.debian.org?subject=Who%27s%20using%20Debian%3F>debian-www@lists.debian.org

(please don't change the subject line).'

> Sorry, what subject line? Is there anywhere stated what the subject
> line should be? If so, I cannot find it.

If you press the "debian-www@lists.debian.org" in that page, a mail is
created with subject "Who's using Debian".

Also, I would like to know if I need
> to be subscribed to this email list before I can send new
> submission.

No, you don't need to be subscribed.

Best regards

- --
Laura Arjona Reina
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona

> Thank you in advance.
>
> -- Kind regards, Miklos Quartus Linux System Engineer DeliveryHero,
> pizza.de platform

- --