Re: Personal info removal request

Hello,

Those posts and the new ones [1] (including my reply) may only be removed if you mark them as spam. But be aware that the posts will not be removed for any of the mirrors.

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2015/11/msg00057.html

Kind regards,
 Ionel

On 17-11-2015, at 00h 14'33", Eto Demerzel wrote about "RE: Personal info removal request"

--
Ionel Mugurel   Ciobîcă
Kasteellaan 68                       Phone:  ++ 31 (0) 40 2569321