suggestion for package search page wording (was: Re: Package search function bug)

Hi,

In message <20150708110650.GA30479@mraw.org> to debian-project
Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org> replied thus::

> Hi,
>
> Vlatko Šurlan <vlatko.surlan@prijevodi-online.net> (2015-07-08):
>> Dear all,
>> the package search function at&nbsp;https://www.debian.org/distrib/packages#search_contents
>> gives nothing for when 'convert' alone but when searcinh '/usr/bin/convert' there are results.
>> Sounds like some sort of a bug to me.
>
> did you notice this at the top?
>
>     You have searched for paths that end with convert in suite jessie, all
>     sections, and all architectures. Found 102 results.
>
>     [icon] Note: Your search was too wide so we will only display only the
>     first about 100 matches. Please consider using a longer keyword or
>     more keywords.

I note that that last sentence is a bit mangled, with "only display
only" etc.

Perhaps it should read:

  Note: Your search gave too many results, so only the first 100 (or so)
  are displayed here. Please consider using a longer keyword or more
  keywords.

Cheers, Phil.

(I'm not subscribed to -www, so please CC me if you want me to read any reply)