Re: Typo

On Fri, 2015-05-29 at 21:45 +0900, Yongmin Hong wrote:

> In one of the mails in March, I said mail to coordinator bounced. [1]
> Nownuri has discontinued their service in Early 2013, so all mails to
> his address specified in [2] will be bounced.

Please discuss on debian-l10n-korean about who will be the new Korean
translation co-ordinators, send patches for [1] and [2] and have the new
co-ordinators click the join link at [3] if they don't have commit yet.

     1. https://www.debian.org/international/Korean
     2. https://www.debian.org/devel/website/translation_coordinators
     3. https://alioth.debian.org/projects/webwml

--