Re: Stormfront Ventures, jbox.ca

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 2:44 AM, Teddy wrote:
>  I purchased Debian 8 32 bit DVD on May 3, 2015 from Stormfront
> Ventures and never received DVD. Poor replies on inquiries of purchase
> status. Open claim in PayPal. If proof needed can forward
> communication emails.

Alexandre Delanoë contacted Stormfront Ventures, CCing me on the
email. We got a reply from the vendor stating that he sent the
shipment and he attached scans of the shipping details as well as the
receipt from Canada Post. I'm no expert on Canadian postal receipts
but it looked legit to me. He also mentioned that other folks have
questioned the mailing time over the years. I've suggested that he
send the info/receipts to you and make the downsides of choosing a
slower (up to 4 weeks), untrackable but cheaper delivery method more
obvious during the order process. I would guess that you will receive
the shipment within the week.

--
bye,
pabs