Get to know your awards program a little better

Title: Get to know your awards program a little better
What kind of program are your awards?

Hi ,

Which-awards-are-you

There's a lot that goes into the success of an awards program. But before you start planning your call for entry dates or compiling your judges, there are a few things that you need to know in order to succeed. Every awards program should be well-versed in their goals, purpose, and personality of their awards program.

After answering these core questions, it becomes easier to create a well-run and memorable awards program. And we've compiled a few blog posts that we think will be helpful (and maybe a little bit of fun). If you like what you read, subscribe to our blog for weekly tips and tricks.

which-awards-program-are-you-quizWhich Awards Program are You? [Quiz] - Awards programs all have characteristics that make them unique beyond their topic and industry. Each aspect helps to shape the personality and style of your awards program. And getting to know the personality of your awards can help to reveal strengths and areas for improvement. So what kind of program is your awards program? Take the quiz to find out! Read More

success-awards

10 Things Necessary for a Successful Awards Program - Every awards program wants to achieve succes. Unfortunately, success doesn’t grow on trees. Truly successful programs have to work hard to achieve the results they have. But the good news is, it’s not impossible. If you follow these ten tips, your program will be well on its way to making a name for itself in your industry! Read More

We're always working to improve our system to make it easier and better for you and your entrants and judges to use. Take a look at our latest update:

OpenWater-Software-Update

Social Login for Your Entrants - Social login is being rolled out to all clients during the month of May. With this feature you can save your entrants time and hassle by letting them use their existing social credentials to log in and work on their awards entries!  Read More

We hope these resources are helpful! Subscribe to our blog for to see more posts like this every week and follow us on twitter for quick daily tips and advice for your awards, abstracts, and contests.

All the best,

The OpenWater Team

Follow OpenWater