Re: debian-user

Am 26.04.2015 um 23:01 schrieb leszek:
> Hello!
> I am Debian user and I can not stand to look on your official website
> anymore. It is so agly. I am frontend developer and I would like to
> prepare for you free
> designs for official website - I mean designs and implementation. I love
> Debian and use that distro from 8 years. Guys please do that with this page.

You can do a proposal for a new design if you want to. Then people here
can have a look and if enough of those with commit powers like it and
have the time then they can include your new design.

Optimaly you'd download and adapt the existing CSS files, which would
allow to easily test and integrate your changes.

Mind you there are a lot of Debian pages (wiki.debian.org,
bugs.debian.org, packages.debian.org and so on) which would need to have
a somewhat uniform design.

*t