Security features in Debian 8 (Jessie)

Hi,
I'm a freelancer for various German computer magazines and currently working on an article about Debian 8 Jessie. It would be nice if there could be a better documentation of the security features (new hardening flags). I've seen that there is a wiki page (https://wiki.debian.org/Security/Features) but this page is not very good. So it would be nice when you can improve this site. In my opinion this is absolutely necessary to provide strong arguments for Debian. Other distros like Fedora (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Security_Features_Matrix) and Ubuntu (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Security/Features) have better wiki pages about this topic. In general it is very difficult to find good documented information about the security measures in Debian.

I hope you can improve it.

Yours,

Oliver Schmid

Profitieren Sie von der sicheren E-Mail-Übertragung Ihrer Daten mit einer kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse der Telekom.
www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos