Re: Might want to update /releases/ to be less proud of MD5

On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 2:54 AM, Ben Harris wrote:

> I think it might be worth updating this to say "SHA-256" in place of "MD5",
> since MD5 is looking a little weak these days.  Alternatively, since the
> precise algorithm is not really relevant (and not mentioned for the
> signature), maybe replacing "MD5 checksums" with "cryptographic hashes"
> would be better and more future-proof.

Good point. I've dropped the word MD5 from the text. This is just as
future-proof, might be more understandable and will reduce work needed
for translators. The results will be online in a while.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise