Re: Broken link on mysql-client-5.5 page

Thanks :)

It seems likely that those pages are generated from the packages themselves so a broken link on the page made me wonder if the package might be broken which was a bit disconcerting when I was about to apply a security fix to a live server.

James Preece | Product Development Manager
Sound Solutions Internet | www.ssinternet.co.uk
Office: 01482 626346 | Tech Support: 01482 626345

2 Waterside Business Park, Livingstone Rd, Hessle, HU13 0EG