Re: May I ask you to send me a shadowsocks package?

Am 19.04.2015 um 17:23 schrieb Knight huang:
> I wanna shadowsocks-qt5 amd64.deb . It often goes wrong when I do that
> according to wiki . I would appreciate it if you could help me. Thank you.

You have contacted the Debian web team, who are responsible for the
Debian website. The Debian web team does not offer user support,
please contact one of the Debian user support channels for help.

https://www.debian.org/support
https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/
http://forums.debian.net/
http://ask.debian.net/
irc://irc.oftc.net/debian

PS: The above fine text copied from Paul Wise